Planning Advice PDF Print E-mail

Before you can build, extend or alter your building you will normally need to consult with the Planning Department of the relevant Local Authority to establish what works are permissible under planning law.  However, planning law is interpreted in many different ways and sometimes this can work in your favour and sometimes against you. 

At UKBS Plc we retain planning specialists who will work with you at the feasibility stage of your scheme to determine what is realistic (much cheaper than having plans drawn up and then rejected by the planners).  We will then make an application on your behalf and "negotiate" with the planning authorities.  The outcome is usually much more positive for the client.  Please contact us today.